Bring us your wish list. We’ll take it from there. Contact us or search jobs.
You’re not just an employee, you’re a customer.
When you work with Moseley, you can expect the same outstanding service we offer our employer partners. We know that attracting and keeping the best people is important to our success and that of our clients. That’s why we offer you top benefits and connect you with leading employers.
Submit your resume and let us take care of you.
- Search through our current job openings to find a position that will fit your skills or fill out a quick form and submit your resume.
- Once your resume is submitted one of our skilled recruiters will be reaching out to you so we can learn more to help.
- We will immediately review your resume to see if it matches the the jobs you identified. Our staff will then go the extra mile to make sure you are not going to miss out on the right opportunity.
- Our recruiters can quickly identify other positions that you may have missed, and we know jobs that are on the horizon that we can only see. Let us help you find that perfect position!
- The recruiting staff will help you with all aspects of the job search such as; formatting your resume, industry wide knowledge of the job market, coaching for interviews, and information that comes directly from hiring managers to give you the inside track for success.
- We form a relationship with our candidates so we know more than just what your resume says. We make sure that we put the Moseley personal touch on all of our candidate’s to separate you from just another internet application.
- The best part is we are now working for you. You can continue to work while we open doors for you to walk through. We take your career as seriously as you do, and our recruiters are here to find you that meaningful opportunity.
Make the most of your skills and experience, and get access to:
- Flexible working options
- Exclusive preview opportunities
- Positions to advance your career
- Range of great benefits
Choose the benefits options that work for you and use pre-tax dollars to cover your portion of the premiums and other eligible expenses.
- Group major medical/dental insurance
- Supplemental insurance coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) retirement plan
Take a Peak of Who We Hire!
- RF & Test
- Mechanical Design
- Help Desk Technicians
- Information Assurance
- MIS/System Administrators
- Network Engineers
- System/Cyber Security
- Accounting & Finance
- Executive Management
- Human Resources
- Program/Project Management
Light Industrial & Manufacturing
- Electronic Technicians
- Plant Managers
- Aircraft/Rotocraft Repair Technicians
- Quality Assurance Technicians
- Military Vehicles Mechanics
- Administrative Assistants
- Batch Clerks
- Customer Service Reps
- Data Analysts
Reasonable Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Moseley is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Moseley and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email or phone.